Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Internet scams and Frauds

There is an evil lurking in our midst!  I received a call two weeks ago by a gentleman named Matt Rider. He was pretty excited to hear from me, stating that I had been chosen out of millions on amazon to work closely with a “Professional Mentor” at amazon.  This guy or should I say phantom of the opera stated that he had this 6 minute Amazon associates phone call scams
long presentation that would explain All about how I could make money online with products that I would never have to see nor handle.  Sounds great right? The presentation said that I would not get-rich- quick but I could see a nice piece of
Amazon associates phone call scams
commission bi-weekly.  I spoke with Matt after the presentation was over and he insisted that I take advantage of the “Great Opportunity” that was present.  Only $195 he said to get started and I would never have to pay for the services again!  The money Amazon associates phone call scams
that would be “Invested” would take care of website development and pay for the “mentor”.  I was skeptical as I should being that like millions out of work and holding on to every bit of change that I had; i told the gentleman to let me think about it and to call me back in two weeks.  He obliged me to take down his number and give him a call if I had any questions.  I took his information down and went on about my life… On yesterday I was relaxing talking on the phone with my fiancee and this guy calls Again! ( Amazon associates phone call scams
I thought I told him to call me on the First of December I thought) I talked with him, in an inquisitive way; explaining that many of us Americans don’t have money to invest in some scheme where you just spend $200 on a person whom you never have saw and know nothing about.  I mean don’t get me wrong It sounded nice.  Extra $1000 a month or better! the call ended with me wanting to rethink some things.  Now today December 1st 2011, This guy calls again, I’m really becoming very aggravated! I talked with Matt and stated that I had done some research on scams at BBB and  Matt asked me what had I found out, and stated that “His”company was not into scams! The conversation escalated with him stating that he was not going to “Waste” his time.  Amazon associates phone call scams
Bothered by his rebuttals I let him know I did not like his tone with me.  Cutting me off he states this ” I don’t like you”!  Appalled I quickly hung the phone up and began contacting the BBB they made it very hard to report any strange activity with a business and said there wasn’t anything they could do.  My results I got from the internet and  I was able to contact the FTC and made a report… People Please Please i urge you be careful with At Home Business ventures! I am  Home Business Owner and Operator I Encourage you to Be Aware of the Phantom of the Opera!

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for a good contextual ad company, I recommend you have a look at ExoClick.

    ReplyDelete