Thursday, October 15, 2015

Beware of This Phone Scam Mentioning Amazon

Amazon associates phone call scams
Just the other day a reader asked me if I had heard of the Amazon Phone Scam. Having an unpublished phone number, I rarely receive any unsolicited phone calls, so I wasn’t aware of it. So, I decided to do some research and see what I could find on it.
First let me preface this post with … Amazon is a legit company that offers individuals three different ways to make money from home. First is through their Amazon associates phone call scams where publishers make an advertising fee off of items that are promoted and sold on their websites. The second way in which  you can make money on Amazon is through, Amazon associates phone call scams  which is a platform where individuals complete short tasks for money. The third way you can make money from Amazon is b
Amazon phone call scam
y using Amazon associates phone call scams Basically, Amazon acts as a fulfillment center for your business. You sell stuff, then they pack and ship it for you. They take a 30% cut of the total sales and the rest is your profit. There are no fees to take part in any of these programs, they are free to join.
Now since I have not received

No comments:

Post a Comment